Scottie Thrash, CRE | A&D Business Development Manager & Ancillary Specialist adds an added layer of internal project management.
Scottie comes to CWC after spending 5 years as a designer at NELSON/Veenendaal Cave, where she was instilled a sense of hard work and attention to detail. As Project Coordinator, Scottie will serve as CWC’s ancillary expert, an added layer of internal project management and an advocate for the A&D community. In her role as Project Coordinator, she will talk through your project’s design intent, expectations, and potential substitutions if necessary, to meet timeline expectations. Bringing designer experience from a large Atlanta Architectural Design Firm, Scottie has a deep understanding of programming, construction documents and construction administration skills. She is passionate about process improvement and will manage CWC’s Ancillary Tracking Tool so that your project’s communication expectations are met and exceeded.
A graduate of the University of Alabama, Scottie holds a BA in Interior Design and has worked with many high-profile clients including: JLL, PMRG and John Hancock.
Her role includes:
- Reviewing RFP and add project notes as it pertains to ancillary
- Collect quotes for all ancillary and fabrics
- Confirm yardage, reserve fabric & confirm if COM is approved. Inform sales if COM is approved or get tested if not approved
- Select and quote alternates where applicable
- Thought Starters/Look Book material
- Communicates with the design firm regarding ancillary advocacy and expertise with unique qualifications to do so
- Confirm count of the ancillary items
- Warranty and lead time spreadsheet
- Meetings (final selections when project is awarded)
- Provide images, fabrics & plan reference to marketing for RFP